Thursday, June 3, 2010

When Suddenly...

ok..this entry might be short bt meaningful.
Well.. i'm actually listening to Selamat Malam-Faizal Tahir... here in my room.. when i'm look behind,my sister already fall asleep.. the only thing that accompany me is my Lappie's Light.. hhhmmm

I'm suddenly thinking about myself. Why? Where? When? How? Who? n so on.. i'm a kind of person that dont really thinking about myself  seriously,but tonight... i dunno...

I'm not perfect..for me,my life just as normal as other ppl life,but can i survive? *ppl will say, "yes,ofcos dear..u r already 18yrs..i'm sure u can"
But deep in my heart,i just don't get it. I cant see myself atleast 5yrs after this..ooohhh nooo!!

and I think It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had.

BTW,Evelyn Underhill had said that..We spend most of our lives conjugating three verbs: to want, to have, and to do.
You've gotta have hope. Without hope life is meaningless. Without hope life is meaning less and less....hhhmmm..BUT what i always see and its happen actually is that Things which you do not hope happen more frequently than things which you do hope. uummmpphh!!!


Before I end up everything.. well.. what i wanna say just Once you choose hope, anything's possible.

Selamat Malam..& I do hope That tomorrow we'll still can open our eyes to love everyone besides us..

2 comments:

  1. Wow,a very meaningful thought. . . After listening to a FT''s song. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahhhaha.. FT man!! u knew it rite!!!

    ReplyDelete